Portable Cardiac SPECT Imaging
The benefits of utilizing Modern Nuclear’s Single-Photon Emission Computerized Tomography (SPECT) service:
- Latest interactive Cedars-Sinai processing and reading software for diagnostic clarity.
- Dual-head Digirad Cardius 2XPO camera.
- Efficient: High quality diagnostic results while optimizing throughput.
- Effective: Solid-state flat panel detector technology optimizes results. Features HDSD detectors that raise the standard in image quality, reliability, and performance.
- Staff a certified nuclear technologist and licensed paramedic with ACLS certification.
- Imaging and reports stored on a secured remote server for 24/7 access.
- Our staff will work independently, handle all radioactive materials and SHARPS containers, and conduct desired method of stress test (pharmacologically, treadmill, or both)
- Billing support is provided as well as patient instruction brochures for testing.
To get your office started with our in-house SPECT service, click here!
Stress/Rest SPECT scan example
Cardiac scan captured using our portable Digirad Cardius XPO2 cameras displaying both stress and rest conditions. 7 minute acquisition time.
QPS results example
Results page produced using Cedar Sinai's reporting software for Quantitative Perfusion SPECT (QPS) utilized for physician interpretation.
QGS results example
Results page produced using Cedar Sinai's reporting software for Quantitative Gated SPECT (QGS) utilized for physician interpretation.